Zelda: Tarm Ruins Zelda: Tarm Ruins

it's nice

this is one of my favorite zelda tunes. i feel like this needs another element, like a cello or bassline or something, the texture just doesn't feel quite thick enough. still, i liked it.

-Tension- -Tension-

favorite part is at 1:47

Pretty awesome, I'm definitely going to have to use this in a flash someday.

Zelda: Evil Medley (Piano) Zelda: Evil Medley (Piano)

k here's my attempt..

1. Wind Waker: Wind Temple boss
2. Majora's Mask : Majora's Mask battle
3. Twilight Realm enemy encounter
4. Majora's Mask: Clock town final day
5. Twinrova's theme
6. Ganondorf's theme
7. Hyrule Castle

hm.. that's all i was able to pick out. i feel like i missed a few between 1 and 2, but i can't think of what they are. not a bad song though.

Kreepman responds:

Oh thanks! Sorry for the late response!
Good attempt though :3

-Jumper- -Jumper-

hmm

this song reminds me of riding around on a two-legged crocodile and biting barbarians. i wonder why...

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

brilliant!

this song has something for everyone. i think it needs a music video. anyone working on that?

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

niiiice

this is just begging to be made into a violent flash movie. i listened to it about 3 times just imagining the possibilities. the main melody was slightly repetitive a couple times, but i liked the vocals you put in there. overall, i think it was even better than chaoz impact. keep going! you're on a roll!

==(Oasis)== ==(Oasis)==

hey now

i might have to fave this.

Buoy responds:

Aww... thanks ;)

FFX-Seymour's Final Battle R.2 FFX-Seymour's Final Battle R.2

i gotta say..

nobuo uematsu is pretty awesome. pretty great remix, though i think the bass could've been a tad more prominent.

Poogrounds day anthem Poogrounds day anthem

nice

this has a really great beat, and i love the percussion sounds you used with it. nice job!

Yakity Techno Yakity Techno

ooooh..

it's called yakity sax? i figured it was just 'benny hill music.' anyway, this was prooty cool. made me move in my chair, so that's good.