Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Whoa I just happened to revisit this 10 years to the day after it came out... what are the odds? Still as fantastic now as it was then

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I'll admit I was disappointed at first that the series was being rebooted rather than merely continued, but seeing the huge jump in quality and polish from the original, I can't help but be excited for the future and seeing what kind of treatment Yoshi vs. Metallix, the three-front battle on Yoshi's Island, etc. will get. Welcome back sir, and I hope you keep it up.

DBZ: Game On DBZ: Game On

goku's face every time krillin says 'mondo cool.' that alone makes this worth watching. again and again and AGAIN.

ErlinE ErlinE

graphics and music are absolutely amazing, no complaints there. the gameplay isn't really anything special, and the writing definitely mars the otherwise stellar presentation. it's obvious english isn't your first language, so i would say get help with that in the future.

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

splendid

part dating sim, part platformer, and a lotta fun. pretty deep for a flash game, and one that requires a lot of time. if you ask me, this is the game that should be in the big box on the front page, not that other one.

@davs1234: to not feel sick, just collect the cereal and milk, don't collect the burger.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

summary

sweet game, was quite the obsession back in the day trying to get all the medals. BUT, and i think others have brought this up, but with the halloween mode, running to the edge of the screen causes you to lose control of your character. not cool. fix?

Zelda: Tarm Ruins Zelda: Tarm Ruins

it's nice

this is one of my favorite zelda tunes. i feel like this needs another element, like a cello or bassline or something, the texture just doesn't feel quite thick enough. still, i liked it.

-Tension- -Tension-

favorite part is at 1:47

Pretty awesome, I'm definitely going to have to use this in a flash someday.

Zelda: Evil Medley (Piano) Zelda: Evil Medley (Piano)

k here's my attempt..

1. Wind Waker: Wind Temple boss
2. Majora's Mask : Majora's Mask battle
3. Twilight Realm enemy encounter
4. Majora's Mask: Clock town final day
5. Twinrova's theme
6. Ganondorf's theme
7. Hyrule Castle

hm.. that's all i was able to pick out. i feel like i missed a few between 1 and 2, but i can't think of what they are. not a bad song though.

Kreepman responds:

Oh thanks! Sorry for the late response!
Good attempt though :3

SOULJA BOY SOULJA BOY

haha

i hope soulja boy himself reviews this.

Newgrounds Last Supper Newgrounds Last Supper

vereh nice

but how about a definitive list of who everyone is, for those not in the know (like me...)? from left to right, i see krinkels, not sure, luis, stamper, mindchamber?, april, tom, wade, mike, liljim?, swain?, not sure, bob?, and poozy (according to a few reviews down).

Pink Castle Crasher Pink Castle Crasher

that is just adorable

doesn't look exactly pink though. should try color-correcting your photo thar.

MoriChax responds:

I'll take a new picture cause its really pink.